- 155 Participants
- 18 Requests
- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
Industrial Measurement: Technologies – Processes – Standards
Find partners for European R&D projects and
other technological collaborations
This international brokerage event is the place to be for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships in pre-organised one-to-one meetings on HANNOVER MESSE 2014.
The Technology Cooperation Days 2014 focus on technologies, solutions, standards and references for industrial measurement processes as well as industrial manufacturing, which includes:
- Measurement Tools as Acoustic Technology, Analyses/Test Facilities and Methods, Chemical material testing, Electrical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Optical material testing, Optical Technology, Non Destructive Testing, Sensor Technology and Thermal material testing
- Amplifier, A/D Transducer
- Electronic measurement systems
- Recording Devices
- Reference Materials
- Standards as Quality Standards and Technical Standards
- Ideas, proposals, partnerships for projects within funded research and innovation programmes
- Industry 4.0 as SMART Manufacturing, Factories of the Future and ICT for Manufacturing Industry
INDUSTRIAL SECTORS: construction materials, ceramics, glass, metals, food & beverages, paper, wood & furniture, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, textiles, vehicles & transport systems, metal working & machine building, construction sector & building industry, consumer goods.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Present your projects/ technologies/ products/ services on the event‘s website and in bilateral meetings
- Learn about latest technologies, products and solutions from international participants
- Identify partners and establish contacts for R&D, technology or business partnerships
- Meet partners for EU-projects within the research and intelligent energy programmes
- Use the Enterprise Europe Network Horizon 2020 Elevator Pitch to get in contact with potential partners for the next EU Research and Innovation funding programm
- Book an individual "Guided tour" to meet selected German exhibitors
- Get expert advice from Enterprise Europe Network and GBE-Factory staff
- Get latest information on the new EU programme for research & innovation HORIZON 2020
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY COOPERATION DAYS
Since its first edition on HANNOVER MESSE 2002, the Technology Cooperation Days supported more than 1500 participants with targeted bilateral meetings, resulting in numerous international partnership agreements.
The event is organised by Enterprise Europe Network Niedersachsen (NBank) in collaboration with members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) and the EU-project GBE-Factory.
ABOUT HANNOVER MESSE
The HANNOVER MESSE is the ideal place to obtain the latest industrial know-how. Established sixty years ago, HANNOVER MESSE ranks today as the leading international showplace for industrial technologies, materials and product ideas.